Tuesday, May 8, 2007

We got showered!
























































What an incredible weekend! From Dave's graduation (pictures will be up soon) and the bridal shower, I don't think I've had a second to even think! But I can tell you that it was one of the most special weekends of my life. Every thing about Dave and family and friends just keeps getting sweeter. The gifts of course were wonderful, but the encouragement and love of everyone was absolutely overwhelming. From Shell surprising me and flying in, Jaime sharing at the shower, shopping for wedding stuff with mom, spending time with my new mom-in-law, getting so so spoiled by the ladies at CLA and Liberty, and the huge reunion with everyone at Trinity--especially Jenny and Sara...life just doesn't get any better! Our God is GOOD to His children and He deserves all the praise!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You got showered very well :) And look at that cake! Man somebody truly loves you!!!