Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trip to the MD to see the MG






































































So I'm still recovering from a crazy weekend with Michele. First of all, I absolutely love my sister. Every minute of the weekend was incredible.

I drove up Friday night and got in around 8:30. Which gave us just enough time to go get ice cream and rent a movie...and take ridiculous pictures of our weird faces.

Then there was Saturday. Saturday I watched Michele sleep...and yes, there is a picture of that...We spent time at Panera Bread and Shell tried on my ring--which did not make me very happy. And goodness, we got so much done on Saturday! We had Shell's phone fixed and shopped for honeymoon outfits and clothes for Shell. We had my oil changed and Shell had her hair cut. Her hair looks amazing, by the way.
Then it was Sunday. Sunday was all about the wedding. Aunt Deb is hooking us up!!! She has done such a beautiful job with centerpieces and other decorations. I just love it! And of course we had to see Niko and Bella (we love Aunt Deb's puppies).
So all in all, a wonderful weekend! God is so good to allow Shell and me to have this time together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I should kill you for posting a couple of those pictures!hey, that would be a great way to get that ring of yours! muahahaha
Yeah, i had a LOT of fun with you, Furry. I love my big/lil sis.


SHOES...

Sara said...

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!! I love that you are so crazy...and the decorations look amazing!!! yeah for you and Shell.