Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Friends are Fun!


Over the last week I've had some good times with my friends and I thought I pay tribute. Now, of course, I didn't take any pictures with Jenny and Jerry--mostly because Jenny is the photographer but also because we were too busy to take pictures. So there are pictures of Christina, Amanda, Jessica (the new mom) at Red Robin's opening on Friday night. Then there are some pictures of my overnight excursion to Roanoke with Leigh yesterday. And finally some memorable moments at work with BJ in a bib claiming to be a "Tennessee Girl" and Lindsey with her handiwork. Love you all!






2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yay so glad Lindsey's monograms made the page. Miss you Lou!

The Walker Family said...

hmm..i love the photo of bj...i think. maybe it scares me a bit too.